Selling your home when you still need to shop for a new one can feel daunting to even the most seasoned homeowner––especially when the demand for new homes keeps rising, but the supply feels
Home Maintenance Tips
Dated: August 22 2018
Neal and I were talking about some maintenance that we need for our house recently and I thought I would share some tips. Austin Title provides a very cool printable calendar with year round tips. Link to print: http://www.austintitle.com/downloads/HomeMaintenanceTips.pdf
Below are the tips for September. The one that I like the best is to have your heating system checked. This is always recommended to due BEFORE it starts getting cold. That way you'll have plenty of time to coordinate with the HVAC company of your choice. If you are looking for an HVAC company, I highly recommend Tri-county Heating and Air (512) 956-2222. The owners, Pete and Nancy, are friendly, honest, fair and they do great work. Give them a call and they will take good care of you.
September Home Tasks
• Check heating system including filters, pilot lights, and burners, and have the
system serviced by a qualified professional.
• Clean and vacuum dust from vents, baseboard heaters and cold-air returns.
• Tour the outside of your house to make sure that soil around the foundation
is properly graded. Soil should slope four to six inches for a distance of three feet
out from the foundation walls.
• Watch for year-end close-out sales on lawn and garden equipment.
• Inspect storm windows for any signs of deterioration and make repairs.
I am a professional Real Estate Broker who serves the central Texas area. Buying and selling can be stressful and is one of the biggest financial decisions most people make in their lifetime. I will w....
Latest Blog Posts
Want to have some fun? Click the picture below to take the quiz ;