We are seeing unprecedented amounts of rain in our area which has lead to flooding. This has effected many people/homeowners and forecasts for the future show potential for this to continue.
Food With A View
11 Austin Restaurants With Amazing Views
1. Hula Hut - Serving Tex Mex with a side of tiki, drink tropical cocktails and eat snacks from kitschy Hula Hut right on the lake.
2. TRIO - Patio dining at Trio goes up another level when the deck faces out onto the river and trail.
3. Mozart's Coffee - Buckle in for the day at the coffee shop’s expansive patio, which is right on top of the lake, perfect for leisurely drinks and snacks.
4. Parkside - Parkside’s rooftop patio affords diners the chance to see downtown Austin, along with the mess on Sixth Street, without having to mingle with the crowds.
5. Jacoby's Restaurant and Mercantile - Opt for drinks and bar snacks on Jacoby’s grassy outdoors area for a peaceful view of the Colorado River.
6. The Mohawk - Hang out in the uppermost deck of the bar/concert venue and take a look at downtown Austin from Red River.
7. Abel's On The Lake - Another lakeside haunt, Abel’s has plenty of beer and booze for whiling away the summer days.
8. Rattle Inn - The rooftop deck of Rattle Inn offers an epic view of downtown. Stick to the drinks and cocktails.
9. Dine - The future of current-Dine, former-Chavez is still being determined, but you can still take a seat by the floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Colorado River and Congress Avenue Bridge while sipping on a smoked cherry margarita.
10. Ski Shores Waterfront Cafe - Order burgers and fries while watching boaters and jet skiers out on Lake Austin from the large deck of the old restaurant.
11. Oasis Texas Brewing Company - See how full Lake Travis is now from above at the brewery and nearby restaurant.
What are you waiting for?!
Article Courtesy of Nadia Chaudhury with Eater Austin