Learn how to determine your current net worth and how an investment in real estate can help improve your bottom line.Among its many impacts, COVID-19 has had a pronounced effect on the housing.
Food With A View
Dated: June 15 2016
11 Austin Restaurants With Amazing Views
1. Hula Hut - Serving Tex Mex with a side of tiki, drink tropical cocktails and eat snacks from kitschy Hula Hut right on the lake.
2. TRIO - Patio dining at Trio goes up another level when the deck faces out onto the river and trail.
3. Mozart's Coffee - Buckle in for the day at the coffee shop’s expansive patio, which is right on top of the lake, perfect for leisurely drinks and snacks.
4. Parkside - Parkside’s rooftop patio affords diners the chance to see downtown Austin, along with the mess on Sixth Street, without having to mingle with the crowds.
5. Jacoby's Restaurant and Mercantile - Opt for drinks and bar snacks on Jacoby’s grassy outdoors area for a peaceful view of the Colorado River.
6. The Mohawk - Hang out in the uppermost deck of the bar/concert venue and take a look at downtown Austin from Red River.
7. Abel's On The Lake - Another lakeside haunt, Abel’s has plenty of beer and booze for whiling away the summer days.
8. Rattle Inn - The rooftop deck of Rattle Inn offers an epic view of downtown. Stick to the drinks and cocktails.
9. Dine - The future of current-Dine, former-Chavez is still being determined, but you can still take a seat by the floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Colorado River and Congress Avenue Bridge while sipping on a smoked cherry margarita.
10. Ski Shores Waterfront Cafe - Order burgers and fries while watching boaters and jet skiers out on Lake Austin from the large deck of the old restaurant.
11. Oasis Texas Brewing Company - See how full Lake Travis is now from above at the brewery and nearby restaurant.
What are you waiting for?!
Article Courtesy of Nadia Chaudhury with Eater Austin
Latest Blog Posts
Today’s real estate market is one of the fastest-moving in recent memory. With record-low inventory in many market segments, we’re seeing multiple offers—and sometimes even bidding wars—for