Selling your home when you still need to shop for a new one can feel daunting to even the most seasoned homeowner––especially when the demand for new homes keeps rising, but the supply feels
Famous Austin Restaurants
Dated: July 25 2016
Which Will You Indulge In First?
1) Franklin BBQ - 900 E. 11th St.
2) Magnolia Cafe - 2304 Lake Austin Blvd.
3) Casino El Camino - 517 E. Sixth St.
4) Juan in a Million - 2300 E. Cesar Chavez St.
5) Taco Xpress - 2529 S. Lamar Blvd.
6) Noble Pig - 12233 Ranch Road 620 N
7) 24 Diner - W. 6th St. & N. Lamar Blvd.
8) Frank - 407 Colorado St.
9) Gourdoughs - 1219 S. Lamar Blvd.
10) Texas Chili Parlor - 1409 Lavaca St.
11) JMueller BBQ - 1502 South First St.
12) La Condesa - 400 W. 2nd St.
13) Foreign & Domestic - 306 E. 53rd St.
14) Green Mesquite - 1400 Barton Springs Rd.
15) Luke's Inside Out - 1109 S. Lamar Blvd.
16) Chi - E. 2nd St. & Congress Ave.
17) Jackalope - 404 E. Sixth St.
18) Lucy's Fried Chicken - 2218 College Ave.
19) Bacon - 900 West 10th St.
20) Perlas Seafood & Oyster Bar - 1400 S. Congress Ave.
Just to name a few! Austin is a big foodie city, so dive in!
Want more? Check out these blogs:
Latest Blog Posts
Want to have some fun? Click the picture below to take the quiz ;